Thursday, September 24, 2015

{Destination Highlights} Seattle

Seattle, Washington wasn't exactly on my wish list of places to go. It sort of fell into my lap when my husband was sent there for a 45 day long training course. As luck (or hard work) would have it, our finances were right and savings plenty so I was able to visit not once but twice. And boy was it a treat! Spring in Seattle was beautiful!
 

I did not expect to like Seattle so much let alone love it! They were having an unusually warm Spring with little to no rain, so the timing could not have been better! It is a place I highly recommend, as there is something for everyone! We learned so much about history, technology, and sea life. Here are my top highlights from my stays in Seattle.

 Seattle Aquarium

 View of the Space Needle from Chihuly Glass Gardens

 Future of Flight Museum

 The Great Wheel

 The Gum Wall

 Mt. Rainier from Paradise Jackson Visitor Center

Flowers at Pike Place Market

View of Seattle and Mt. Rainier from the Space Needle

I'm really so excited to share more in depth about Seattle with you. It was such a happy surprise to have like it so well! There is really an abundance of activities for anyone, young or old, children or no children. With it being a major port for cruise ships, all the deets are bound to help some of you out there! Hello, Alaska? Someday I'll be back to Seattle to sail away on an Alaskan adventure! Until then, see you back soon for more highlight reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment