Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Biltmore Estate • Asheville, NC

Hi there! Much has happened since I was able to post last. Christmas is almost here, and I've traveled to a couple of states! A couple of weeks ago, I was able to visit my dear friend in Tennessee. She moved there a little over a year ago, and I was so excited to be able to visit her. During my short stay, we ventured to Asheville, North Carolina to explore the Biltmore. Biltmore Estate is a massive property built by the Vanderbilts in the late 1800s.


The architecture paired with the over the top Christmas decor was right up my alley! The estate overlooks 8000+ acres and the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains. The tour was a bit pricey, but I felt like it was worth it! The estate also boasts areas for visitors to stay overnight, restaurants,gardens, and shops. We stuck close to the home, and there was plenty to see! If you are ever in the area, I definitely recommend checking it out. Book tickets 7 days in advance for $10 off. We weren't allowed to take photos inside, but wow! The wood work, the wall papers, the painted ceilings, every single detail was incredible! I made up for the lack of photos inside with tons of photos outside. I carried my big camera this time, sure to zoom in close to capture the most intricate details of the facade. I have lots of photos to share. I hope you enjoy them!


For information on booking your own Asheville, North Carolina trip, contact me here to book. 
I am looking forward to hearing from you!





















No comments:

Post a Comment