Friday, December 4, 2015

Radio City Music Hall

Well, the Christmas season is in full swing, and few things scream Christmas more than the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular! So I thought now is the perfect time to share our night at Radio City Music Hall. The show, the hall, even the outside were all truly spectacular, and decorated to the nines with themed costumes, chandeliers, giant light trees all for Christmas.


The show itself lives up to its name a million times over, Christmas Spectacular! I loved that it incorporated new technology, like holograms & 3D action, and trends with vintage, age old Rockettes costume styles, like the toy solider. I particularly enjoyed the live nativity set. The show had a wonderful meaning and moral perfect for any age. Along with the show, I was smitten with the hall's lobby decor. The enormous crystal Christmas tree chandeliers were absolutely incredible, and really set the tone for all the elegance and excitement to come in the show! Of course the front of Radio City was decked out to the nines as well! We even saw Santa, who happens to be excellent at photo bombing!






The Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular is truly perfect for any age. The show, the building, and all of the Christmas glory will surely get you in the Christmas spirit. I will add that we were a bit disappointed with our orchestra section seats, as it was hard to see over and around the heads in front of us. So I would honestly recommend a higher up section (this actually applies to any theatre I've ever been to) that way you can catch every second, obstruction free! I hope you enjoyed the photos. I can't wait to share the details on the other theatre productions we attended. See you soon!

If you are interested in more information on New York City you can contact me here to book your own Big Apple vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment