Friday, September 30, 2016

Sandals Carlyle

Hello! I hope your week is going well. I'm so happy it is finally Friday, but I do have a jam packed weekend ahead of me. I think it will be just as fun as it is busy though, so that totally makes it ok. :) I'm excited to share another Sandals resort that I visited with you. Today's resort has a completely different feel than any other Sandals property, but I totally love it!

Sandals Inn, formerly known as Sandals Carlyle, is a quaint little resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. This bed & breakfast-esque resort is perfect for anyone looking for a charming, quiet, and reserved vacation, yet you can stay at Sandals Inn and play at Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay during the day. Sandals offers complimentary shuttle service between the three resorts, so you can take advantage of the amenities of all three. I'll be sharing more on those other two properties soon, but for now more on Sandals Inn.


This resort is located in the heart of Montego Bay, just a short walk down from the "Hip Strip", an area that features shopping and popular bars and restaurants. The resort features 4 room categories, all with complimentary 24 hour room service, leaving something for everyone. Sandals Inn is across the street from a small public beach, so you can still get those ocean views, but you can also shuttle to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego to take enjoy their private beaches. However, even if you want to stick around the resort, there is plenty to enjoy. The resort has 3 restaurants and 2 bars, a beautiful pool and whirlpool, and a stunning courtyard area where you can hear the sounds of the ocean.

I have added a stay at this sweet little property to my bucket list, and if you are into nice & quiet, you should too! Take a look at my photos of the resort below, and if you're dying to book a stay you can view more information on my Sandals Resorts site, and you can book your own trip there. But if you would like more one-on-one care, I would love to help you personally, just contact me. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. See you back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment