Monday, April 3, 2017

The Great Wheel • Seattle

Hey there! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine went by super fast even though I took some time off work at the end of the week. I got so much accomplished, yet not enough. Don't you hate that!? We did get our house down, and will clean up this week. Hopefully we will begin our new house next week! We are so excited! Anyway, I'm excited to dive back into sharing our travels with you, and I'm pick up where I left off in Seattle.


I've mentioned before, we were super lucky with the weather in Seattle, and just about everyday I visited was sunny weather, making outdoor exploring even better. This made for amazing views, especially with a ride around The Great Wheel. We went right when they opened, and didn't have to wait in line. With 360° views, we caught glimpses of the incoming ferry and the Seattle skyline. We enjoyed a few spins around the wheel, and exploring the pier shops below.

Along with the wheel, there are a couple of indoor shops at this pier, and a yummy restaurant where we enjoyed lunch. The Crab Pot is an indoor/outdoor spot with delicious fresh seafood. I LOVED the grilled salmon, and actually still crave it!

Be sure to check out The Great Wheel at night as well. She puts on a spectacular, colorful lights show!

No comments:

Post a Comment