Monday, May 15, 2017

Thunderbird Park • Victoria, BC

Hey there! I hope Monday has been good today, and that you had a great weekend. Mine went by way too fast, so I am already on the count down to this weekend. :) When are they going to change the norm, and make the week only 2 days and the weekend 5 days?! #iwish Anyway, I'm excited you're back, I'm going to share more on our weekend trip to Victoria, BC. It's going to be a short and sweet post, but I think you'll enjoy it!


Today's post is on Thunderbird Park near the harbor in Victoria. This sweet little park is chock full of beautiful totem poles to peruse. I spent about an hour walking around the beautiful grounds admiring the artwork and taking photos. It was a great stop along the way to many spots such as the harbor, dinner, or the Empress Hotel. If Victoria is on your vacation list, hopefully you can catch some great weather to look around Thunderbird Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment