Thursday, October 1, 2015

{Destination Highlights} Carnival Cruise + National Plan a Cruise Month

What better day to start sharing with you one of my favorite ways to travel, than the beginnings of National Plan a Cruise Month! I've been on two Western Caribbean Carnival Cruises now, and had a total blast, even with weather woes!


Cruises can take you to exotic locales all over the world, and the best part is you never have to step foot on a planeunless you're dying to take the European cruise like me! If you aren't sold yet, come sail with me! Let's go on a cruise to one of the Western Caribbean's top spotsCozumel on the Yucatan Peninsula!

 Carnival Ecstasy

Cozumel, Mexico

 Cozumel, Mexico

 Magical Sunset at Sea somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico

Cruise Ship Towel Art, a nightly treat!

Now would you believe you could do & see all of that for less than $200 a person??! Yep that's right! Cruises are one of my favorite ways to travel because it's truly so cheap! Do I have you sold yet? If so, shoot me an email, and we can get you headed out on the cruise of a lifetime for a great deal! Hope you enjoyed today's destinationbon voyage!


If you are interested in more information for your own adventure tours, cruise, or vacation contact me here for more information, pricing, and payment options!

No comments:

Post a Comment