Tuesday, October 6, 2015

On Board Cruise Ship Activities

In continuing our National Plan a Cruise Month celebration, I thought it would be the perfect time to share my answers to the #1 cruising questions I hear, "what can I do on the ship?". I've complied a long list of on board activities for kids and adults alike. If you've been on the fence about taking a cruise because you're afraid of getting bored, whit list is for you! I'll highlight my top picks as well, but check out the list for many more.


There is truly something for everyone aboard a cruise ship. Adult only pool areas to escape the kids, day cares for your littles while you play, towel art classes, on board demos of ice sculpting and fruit carving (and more), activities just for kids, clubs for teens only, shows for the whole family, and comedy nights for the adults.
Here are just a few of my favorite:
My top cruising activity is to "relax & reflect."
The views on board are absolutely breathtaking!
Sitting on the top deck, taking in the views, and reflecting
on life and the world are the perfect cruise activities.

 There are a slew of on board activities for everyone!
I particularly enjoyed the towel art on our beds every night,
which is offered as a class on board,
the fruit & ice carving demonstration on the pool deck,
and the comedy and stage shows.

Nix it as an activity all you want, but eating is a big part of cruising!
My favorite was breakfast on the covered outdoor terrace with view similar to above.

Of course, I can't leave off swimming & layout--cruise ship staples!
There are even fun pool & slide areas for the kids.

 We can't forget exploring the ship as a top activity.
There are literally new things at every corner!
Take some time to explore and get to know your home for the next few days.

Apart from this list, there are still so many other activities, but I hope this gives you a good foundation in discovering what a cruise has to offer, just while on board! Later this week, we'll talk about Ports of Call and Shore Excursions. There are stops and activities for everyone!


If you are interested in more information for your own adventure tours, cruise, or vacation contact me here for more information, pricing, and payment options!

No comments:

Post a Comment