Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New York City Sweets & Shopping

My sweet tooth and shopping bug is through the roof after prepping photos for today's post! All I'm sharing today takes me right back to The City with some amazing treats, great deals, and the most fun Christmas shopping I've ever had! Today, I'm sharing my favorite big box places we visited in NYC for sweets & shopping. Don't worry, if you get a sugar rush, we'll burn it off with all the shopping! :)


Sweets
 Dylan's Candy Bar

 Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate

 Serendipity's Amazing Menu
Try the meatloaf, it's amazing! Seriously. I still crave it 2 years later, it's that good!


 The Magnolia Bakery
Made famous by Sex & the City
We visited the one in Bloomingdale's, but there are various locations.

Shopping
 Bloomingdale's
 They were having a major sale, so we scored lots of deals!
Not to mention the store front windows are to die for, and how about that Art Deco!


 Lord & Taylor
Lots of store windows caught our eye, but we didn't make it inside.

 These photos clearly aren't shopping or sweets, though I would have LOVED to take home these Manolo's. This is a display in Planet Hollywood in Times Square with bits from Twilight: breaking Dawn, including Bella's wedding gown, jewelry, and ever so coveted Manolo Blahnik heels!



Other places we frequented were Macy's, Toys R Us, Forever 21, and American Eagle. We found tons of deals, and even UPS a box back home! We had a blast just with the shopping and sweets! I can't wait to return again to shop and eat even more! :) 

If you are interested in more information on New York City you can contact me here to book your own Big Apple vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment