Friday, April 15, 2016

Muscle + Mead

Awhile back I wrote about joy in experiences, and how important it is to find joy in making memories rather than seeking joy from things. I shared about how Lovely is SO difficult to buy gifts for, because he just doesn't want, need, or care about stuff. So, when I come up with a way to make him excited about something, it's always a treat for me! Our last trip to Las Vegas was no exception with World Class Driving. We booked an American muscle car tour, where we were able to drive several different cars through Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Driving a classy Chevy Corvette & fancy Ford Mustang were highlights of the trip for him, and me seeing that flicker of joy in his eye, well that was my highlight. I have something similar planned for him on our upcoming trip back to Sin City, and I'll be sure to share more once we return. For now, I hope you'll enjoy our drive around Lake Mead.


Things have changed a bit since our tour with World Class Driving, but our experience was great. So I'd encourage you to look into it, if you're into fast cars! Lake Mead National Recreation Area is also a great spot for a drive outside of the hustle and bustle of The Strip, not to mention the views are great. So hop in the car & get some fresh air!

If you are interested in more ideas for things to do in Las Vegas you can contact me here to book your own vacation in Sin City!

No comments:

Post a Comment