Friday, August 12, 2016

SPI Pirate's Cruise

Hello again! I hope your week is going well. I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I'd hoped, but that's really my own fault. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated, isn't it? I better get on the ball soon. I've got a trip coming up, and I really hate to leave loose ends. This weekend will be a lot of prioritizing and, hopefully, lots of marking off the to do list! In the meantime, I have plenty to share here. Today's post is a fun one from South Padre Island.


Black Dragon Cruises are a fun "pirate's ship" adventure located just near the island at Laguna Madre. They set sail from a bustling pier full of restaurants, fishing, and entertainment in the form of parrots! If you're ever in the area, it's worth the visit even if you decide to skip the pirate's ship. But if you're in for a little adventure, surrender yer booty and walk the plank to board Black Dragon pirate cruise!
Our pirate adventure started out with a show featuring a fire breathing pirate! Talk about starting out hot! From there, the adventure continued out on the pier with a pirate battle, cannons fired and all! After the cannon explosion, we headed aboard the ship for an exciting time with sword fights and treasure hunts and more. The pirates included all of their audience in the show, giving us pirates faces and "booty" too! This would be a great experience for kids, and I suppose we are kids at heart since we had such a fun time. It's also a nice way to get great views of the island and bay. You just may see a dolphin or two as well!

If you are interested in more ideas for things to do on South Padre Island you can contact me here to book your own beach vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment