Tuesday, August 23, 2016

SPI Sea Turtle, Inc.

Hey there! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was super busy preparing for a trip this week. I'll be heading to Ocho Rios and Montego Bay, Jamaica later this week for exciting training and tours of 7 different Sandals and Beaches properties! It's going to be a jam packed trip full of lots of learning I can bring back to better help you with planning and booking your vacation. I am very much looking forward to it. I'll be sharing photos & videos on Facebook & Instagram if you'd like to follow along (links on the right --> sidebar). Anyway, back to business at hand. This week I'm wrapping up our trip to South Padre Island, and today I'm sharing one of my very favorite places there, Sea Turtle, Inc.


Sea Turtle, Inc. is a wonderful organization that rescues and rehabilitates sea turtles found in the area, some with missing flippers. They work to rehabilitate these sea turtles to prepare them for release back into the wild. It is a wonderful place to visit for adults and children. You can visit the Sea Turtle, Inc. website to learn more about the cause, to plan your visit, and to donate.
Take a look at these sweet sea turtles that were there during our visit. You'll notice some of them have missing flippers. But how lucky they are to be saved by the great people at Sea Turtle, Inc.!

If you are interested in more ideas for things to do on South Padre Island you can contact me here to book your own beach vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment