Thursday, December 1, 2016

Seattle Aquarium

Hey friends! Are you halls all decked for the holidays!? I'm getting there. Our baubles & trinkets are out in all their glory, but our tree isn't looking so hot yet. I have yet to decorate the Christmas tree, but it's at least out of the box and up. She'll get there, eventually. Anyway, let's hop to it! Today, I'm sharing our visit to the Seattle Aquarium.


This was one of my favorite attractions in Seattle. This aquarium is unlike any I'd been to with hands on, real life exhibits. I enjoyed the tide pools the most. They were made to emulate tide pools in nature, a variety of animals included that you can even touch! This makes the aquarium so great for kids. There are so many educational pieces for viewing, and not only that are fun, which is key for kids!

I also had a soft spot for the seals & otters. They are just so darn cute! The seals were so friendly and such hams. And let's talk about those otters! I wanted to take them home! They floated around on their backs, taking naps in the sun.

 I could go on and on about all of the animals at the Seattle Aquarium, but I'll move along with the photos from this great spot! Hope you enjoy them! See you back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment