Friday, December 9, 2016

Headed to NYC

Good morning! I am on a plane bound for New York City by way of Newark, New Jersey! This time 3 years ago, I got on a plane for the very, very first time! My mom & I flew to New York City, and it changed my life forever. I was immediately in love with New York, flying, and traveling! The rest, they say, is history! I am so excited to be heading back to where it all started! I'd planned to share about our trip to Seattle while we are gone, but I've decided to take a week off & just enjoy the week! In the meantime you can follow along on our trip on my Instagram & Facebook page (follow buttons to the right), and enjoy the photos from our last trip below.. I hope you have a great week! See you in a jiff NYC!

9/11 Memorial 

Cathedral of St. John the Divine 

 Views of Lower Manhattan from the Empire State Building
 Grand Central Station
 Radio City Music Hall

 Central Park
Do you recognize this bridge from the movie Elf?
Views of Central Park & Upper Manhattan from Rockefeller Center

No comments:

Post a Comment