Tuesday, October 13, 2015

{Destination Highlights} Victoria, British Columbia

It's still National Plan a Cruise month, and there are some amazing sales going on right now! Every cruise line in the industry has a sale going on this month so you can plan your next cruise on a budget. {Shoot me an email to get started on your plans!} At the top of my cruise to wish list is Alaska!! The blue waters, glaciers, and hello, dog sledding!?! Yes, please! A popular Alaskan cruise stop is Victoria, British Columbia on the Canadian West Coast. During one of my visits to Seattle earlier this year, we had the pleasure of visiting Victoria.


This was our first visit to our Northern neighbor, and let me just say, Canada stole my heart! Our stay there was very short, but that was all it took to fall in love! As soon as our ferry pulled into the harbor, I was smitten! Who wouldn't be when you are greeted by the extraordinary Empress Hotel (THE Queen's choice hotel in BC), The British Columbia Parliament Building, and a harbor full of boats and colorful floating houses! I'll go into more details about Victoria later. For today, I hope you'll enjoy these highlights.

 Butchart Gardens {above & below}

 Craigdarroch Castle {above & below}

 The Fairmont Empress Hotel

 Thunderbird Park

 Floating Houses at Fisherman's Wharf

 British Columbia, Canada Parliament Building

Orca Whale Watching out of Victoria, BC in the San Juan Islands


Does Victoria look dreamy or what!? Catch the first ship to Alaska next year, and stop to see for yourself! You definitely won't regret it. I'm so excited to know this is a popular Alaskan cruise stop, perhaps I'll make it back someday! Don't forget about all of the great sales going on. Shoot me an email and we can chat about finding you a cruise on a budget! Check back soon for more cruising tips and details.


If you are interested in more information for your own adventure tours, cruise, or vacation contact me here for more information, pricing, and payment options!

No comments:

Post a Comment