Saturday, October 31, 2015

Western Caribbean Cruise • Wrap Up

We made it to the end of National Plan a Cruise Month! I'm so excited for those of you who booked a cruise this month! You took advantage some amazing deals! To close out this fab month, I wanted to do a "wrap up" on the Carnival Western Caribbean Cruises I've taken. 

http://discovereighngwithdana.blogspot.com/p/western-caribbean-cruise.html

I've shared trip highlights like shopping in Cozumel.

My favorite on board activities, such as catching a sunset.

Tips & Thoughts about Progresso, Mexico.

What to pack for your time aboard a Winter cruise.

A fun place for the whole family in Cozumel, Mexico.

I enjoyed sharing my cruising adventures with you, and can't wait to hear all about yours. If you have questions or your own thoughts & tips to share, I'd love to hear them! Be sure to comment below. I can't wait for my next cruise! Crossing my fingers for Alaska!


If you are interested in a cruise vacation you can contact me here for more information, pricing, and payment options.
I look forward to hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment